Friday, October 06, 2006

questions questions

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingHave I had my blood test results? Yesh and both glucose and cholesterol were normal. Which is thanks entirely to a fluke of my excellent genetic inheritance - someome with my appalling diet thoroughly deserves diabetes and heart disease.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingHow long have I been belly dancing? I started going about two and a half years ago, becuase I needed to do some weight-bearing excercise and it beats the cr@p out of aerobics classes.



Photobucket - Video and Image HostingHow is the rate of an SN1 reaction affected by (i)the nucleophilicity of the nucleophile, and (ii)the structure of the substrate? waah I dunno help I have an exam on this stuff in less than one week



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Diet what diet?

No comments: