Monday, June 25, 2007

sick of this

I went to buy some new shoes last week but the ones I really wanted were too narrow for me - or to put it more honestly, my feet were too fat for them. I eventually got some Dr Marten sandal-type shoes which I do love but am cross my fat feet stopped me getting the ones I really wanted. And much more cross that I am forced to admit that my great fat stomach is making it hard for me to do up the buckles on my new shoes. I will be 40 in less than a month and I don't want to be this fat person any more but I don't know if I have the strength & energy to do what it takes to change.

2 comments:

Jude said...

Come and restart with me. I have been helped with illness=losing weight=motivation as scales going down though.

Jude said...

I need new shoes would it be lazy just to order same as Claz...