Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Well I did weigh myself last Friday and had put on 0 pounds hurrah in fact I may have even lost half a lb or so but it's hard to tell with the crappy scales I've got.

Had a Good Techonology Day recently. Got a 'new' (sorta new 30 quid off the market new) mobile fone hurrah. Even better got free scanner hurrah so now I can post O's masterpieces all over t'interweb. Like this ...



or this



aww etc

Off camping tomorrow which will combine eating choc and drinking wine with walking and cycling up big hills, so all should balance out in the end.

4 comments:

Jude said...

have you got a new secret number you not sharing or the same?

Jude said...

is the 2nd pic you on yr bike?

clarrie said...

same number - nice-man-on-market he swop sim-card for me.

2nd picture is aksually 2 of his friends, but the top one is upside down. Such a little Picasso ...

The Fat Foreigner said...

Of course it will even out, eat away ;)