Monday, October 10, 2005

one for trin

The ChavTest1, question 38:
Have you or has anyone you know got an outdoor hot tub?

I do hate the word 'chav', it's so feckin snobby, all that popbitch laffing at the oiks crap. But then again, there are some people who are .. just ... I mean, they are shopping in Primark at 11 o'clock on a Monday morning with their kids. Madam, seriously, Chantelle, Chardonay and little Kyle should be at school, not having you screaming at them while shopping for poor-quality leisure wear.

1. my result:
You are 18 % chav
You clearly know you are not, nor will you ever be anything even closely resembling a bonafide chav but that doesn't stop you from jumping on the bling bandwagon every now and then. There's nothing wrong with a bit of pretending though you'll never be able to hold your own with the true Burberry brigade.

4 comments:

Trinity said...

Wannabe chav
You are 21 % chav

And I answered No to the hot tub question... FFS I don't know him really.
It was the 'sneaking malibu into clubs' question that got me. It's a fair cop.

Stephen said...

18%. And what's wrong with screw-top wine, there are some damn expensive (and good) wines that come in screw-top these days...

clarrie said...

Malcom Gluck, he say corks bad.

I should add more points to my score, I watched the Jeremy Kyle show this morning. Ick.

Helen X said...

I got 41% - but when they asked if I liked a lot of jewellery on a man I was thinking more of stainless steel than gold...