Sunday, October 30, 2005

rainy day women

It was hard to get out of bed this morning, even with the extra hour From under my lovely warm duvet I could hear it was wet and windy outside. Cyling 35+ miles in it was not an attractive idea. I nearly rang CB to say I wasn't going, but I did go. BananaGuardWe modified our ride down to 25 (less exposed) miles and even fitted in a bit of shopping - I got a BananaGuardTM at last. No more squashed nanas, hurrah! And even tho the morning was wet and nasty, the afternoon was lovely and sunny.

Came home earlier than expected, to find R had forgotten all about the local Apple & Pumpkin Party, so I took O to the end of it and he got to carve his own pumpkin for tomorrow night. It's party party party all week next week - B is having a halloween/late birthday party tomorrow, then it's O's turn on Friday, then we're off to spend the weekend with C for her birthday.

today's 2 things:
  • went out cycling in spite of the weather
  • have eaten reasonably all day (no bingeing)

2 comments:

Trinity said...

what if your banana isn't that shape??

clarrie said...

one size fits all nanas. It's actually much bigger than you'd think, I've never seen a real nana that big