Sunday, March 20, 2005

bonking in the buff

Had a trip to the bike shop for various bits and bobs yesterday, and while I was there I also bought myself a buff, with very fetching orange and black go-faster flames pattern.

Wore the buff to go cycling today and it's great, keeps ears warm while letting heat escape from head hurrah. CB & I did our first 20 mile ride today whooo. It was hard going cycling back home from her house on my own afterwards. This may have been due to my unfit muscles seizing up after sitting down drinking tea for 30 mins at CB's. I however chose to believe I bonked, thus entitling me to a mars bar hurrah.

Right now I gotta go do my packing and finish my OU assignment and have a bath and and and ...

4 comments:

Jude said...

How rude.

clarrie said...

sorry. won't mention mars bars on a diet blog again.

Stephen said...

Hmm, I see a bonk is the same as a boink - which means something very different in the bits of usenet I'm used to.

M@rla said...

nice work - first steps toward the manchester 100!