So no, I don't have to do it. I don't have to do any of this if I don't want to. I don't have to excercise, I don't have to think about what I eat, I don't have to go to FatClub, I don't have to do this big bike ride in September. I do these things because I want to - or because I prefer doing them to the consequences of not doing them. Sometimes I even enjoy some of it.
Today is the last day of my WW week, weigh in tomorrow.
My week in review:
- basic points allowance for week: 168
(24 per day)
- total points used this week: 181.5
(avg per day: 26)
- bonus points earned this week: 23.5
- total points allowance using max (12) BPs: 168.5
- points +/- for week: +1.5
- minutes of exercise this week: 250
(avg per day 35; exercised 4 days out of 7)
- miles biked this week (est): 23
today's numbers: points allowance ~ 24; points used ~ 19; +/- for week ~ +13.5;exercise ~ 0; water ~ 750 ml; booze ~ 0; crisps ~ 0