Wednesday, June 22, 2005

fatclub night

Weigh in tonight, and I've lost 4.5 lb. And I wasn't even pointing! This week I've been concentrating on sticking to normal eating patterns. I think the loss is due to 2 things. Firstly, a lot of it will be water. I have been eating so much salty rubbish recently, now I've cut back on the rubbish my body probably notices the difference. Second, I've cycled about 75 miles in total in the past week. My average speed is just under 10 mph, so that's seven and a half hours exercise.

For the coming week, I'm still not ready to point everything yet. I'm going to work on getting my fruit and veg intake back up, keep on working on the water, and keep on exercising. Pointing the week after, maybe.

5 comments:

Jude said...

woowooohoohoo

Jude said...

woo again

M@rla said...

Beeyotch!! Four and half pounds!! fantastic wonderful glorious brilliant!

Anonymous said...

kick ass!

and 75 miles!? holy crap. that is brilliant... you will have Buns Of Steel, as they used to say in 80s aerobic videos!

Stephen said...

That's brilliant! You put me to shame...