Monday, June 20, 2005

keeping busy

Busy busy busy here.

Saturday: Bike ride, with our new cycling companion so now there's 3 of us, and we did 40 fairly flat miles.

Sunday: Father's Day so we took the bikes on the train and cycled the 10 miles along picture-book English country lanes to see Dad. We were planning to cycle back to the station but summer thunderstorms hit and we got a lift back instead.

Today: Lots of work to get through. While I've been in binge mode I've been in the habit of going out to buy cr@p before starting any work or study. I thought of doing that today, then I made myself think about it some more, and eventually talked myself out of it. After school O and I cycled to his gymnastics class - a lovely 9 mile round trip through the beautiful heart of Shameless country I was helping out with the mats, and one charming little girl kept commenting on my large stomach. She even asked me if I was having a baby. Sigh.

1 comment:

M@rla said...

I dread the day someone asks if I'm pregnant! I think I'll just agree and pretend I am.