Tuesday, March 09, 2004

somehow I have rather lost it on the diet front in the last few days. I blame the peanut butter. I realised last week that pb was doing bad things to my diet (ie by whispering to me from the cupboard all day long that just one little piece of toast with pb wouldn't hurt or maybe even 2 or ... ) so we agreed not to buy it anymore, and to find other ways to get nuts in our diet (eg nut loaf), nuts being important for protein and essential thingummies. However we had a vegan visitor staying overnight on Saturday, so we got some pb for him to have on his toast in the morning (well, see, we know he likes pb and there was no point getting soya marg cos we have big tub of sunflower marg already and umm anyway look we had to get pb ok) and now that pb is whispering to me from the cupboard again waaaa ....

No comments: