Thursday, February 12, 2004

Oh dear, this has not been a good week, diet wise. I have eaten at around my maintenance calories most days, rather than nearer my 1500 a day target. And I haven't done much exercise, either. Didn't go to aquarobics last night, cos I went to see the rather marvelous Eric Schlosser promoting his new book. Must must must make myself go to belly dancing tonight, at least.

We're off for the weekend tomorrow, visiting C in Sussex. Not, I repeat, not, a valentine's day romantic thing omg no. I don't want to buy my emotions prepackaged from Hallmark, thank you very much, nor do I want any over priced red roses, grown on the other side of the world with water stolen from local people. If you love someone, you don't need a special day to tell them. And equally, giving someone a tacky card and a box of chocs doesn't make up for treating them like sh*t for the other 364 days of the year. Valentine's Day Bah Humbug!

No comments: