Sunday, November 14, 2004

if it's Sunday it must be ..

... Observer [food/sport/music/other]* Monthly day hurrah. Music Monthly today, so I can stock up on ideas for musics to download purchase this month. Also there was a feature on Trin's eldest and her bessie mate, which was nice.

I am so not sending OMM an email pointing out that they got the name of the band in Eastenders wrong [1] because that would be sad. I'm not going to do it, really I'm not ... /turns off puter & goes for a bath and a lie down before the urge overwhelmes me ...



* delete as appropriate

[1] they were called The Banned not The Band - so called because they got banned from playing in the Vic. Yes I knew that without googling. I'm not proud but then again, this was way back in the mists of time, when I were a lass and Eastenders were good. Ask yer parents about it kids, they'll tell you all about Ye Goode Olde Dayes in Ye Square.


2 comments:

Jude said...

Rubbish papers. The mirror reviewed Rufus Wainwright live and said he covered Jeff Buckley's Hallelujah OMG WTF ETC. Poor Leonard Cohen it's not his song anymore.

Trinity said...

What how did the observer find out about my teens from hell? EXCEPT one major flaw. I KNOW all about Billy Corgan down to his shoe size hahahhaaahhahahahahhaahhaha cool mums rule ok
BTW evanescence and Amy-Lee just suck....and school is sooooo gay