Saturday, February 05, 2005

gutted

according to Trin, Baby Race is back on Dick'n'Dom. My all time (well all time in the last 10 years) favourite Saturday morning kids' tv feature and I missed it cos my sprog insists on watching rubbish Ministry of Mayhem on the other side. Bah.

In between squabbling like with a 5 yr old over the remote, I half-listened to R telling me about his email from left-pond about the job. Still not quite sure how much time he'd have to spend in over there but most of the first year would be here in Manchester, with some of the second stateside. So we think he should take it, and if he needs to be there for long periods me & O can always visit. State of New York here we come, maybe.

5 comments:

Trinity said...

and me!! and me mememememememememeememememememe

Unknown said...

Clarrie, if you come to New York, I'll drive however long it takes to see you.

Promise.

Trinity said...

awww no-one ever said that to me. That's so lovely.

clarrie said...

awww, Sarah, thank you sweetie. Hey I checked, it's 'only' 275 miles between Baltimore & Buffalo! You and L could combine it with romantic trip to Niagra xx

Stephen said...

Niagara is about as romantic as Southend...