Thursday, February 24, 2005

today reviewed

Pretty good day all round, I think. Accomplished quite a lot a work, plus resisted the temptations lurking in the average offie1 (crisps, cakes, chocs, biscuits). Went belly dancing this evening and earned bonus points hurrah (life on NoCount would be impossible without bonus points). Shattered now and off to bed.

I'm going to go back to posting a daily round up, it may help to keep me focussed.

today's numbers:
plan ~ No Count™; points used ~ 6 (points left for week ~ 18); exercise ~ belly dancing; water ~ 500 ml; booze ~ 0; crisps ~ 0;


1) correction: that should read 'office' not 'offie'. I have not been near any offies2 (worse luck).

2) offie = off licence = liqour store

2 comments:

M@rla said...

Congrats on No Crisps Week (those are potato chips, right?)

I think it sounds like you need some rewards! I do really well with my Plan for months at a time, and then I just run out of steam and can't take another day. That's when I have to remember to give myself something nice, something positive, otherwise it's all such a grind. Go buy yourself something pretty dearie.

clarrie said...

Crisps = potato chips, yes (and chips = fries).

Reward is a good idea. If I stick to the plan all week till next Tues, and regardless of how what the scales say, I will treat myself in lush.