Wednesday, February 02, 2005

I don't think so

Survey sez "forget counting sheep, listen to jazz to drop off to sleep". As O would say - No Way, Jose! I am physically intolerant of jazz, it upsets me deeply. I'd rather have insomnia than jazz. Bad jazz bad bad bad. Ick.

Other news: I am hopefully going to be killing two of my 43things with one stone. Having been unable to find a gymanstics class locally for O, I think I'm going to take him to Ninja Kids (tae-kwondo lite for tots, apparantly) at the leisure centre on Saturday afternoons. Then I can swim while he ninjas. Yay.

3 comments:

M@rla said...

so funny - jazz is practically the _only music I listen to.

That's because I'm old, tho.

clarrie said...

blimey. And you seemed just like a normal person ...

M@rla said...

well, "chacun a son gout" or whatever.