Saturday, January 08, 2005

leaving on a jet plane

some airbusesbye bye lovely Trin. Have fun and don't worry about the plane trip. I know a very nice man who works for Airbus and he says they are jolly super top quality planes. Admittedly his job is to sell Airbuses, but as I say he is v. nice man and he wouldn't sell inferior quality planes.

So enjoy. Make the most of the fact that Disneyland Paris is the only one in the world where you can buy and drink booze. Also make the most of any babysitting opportunities that may occur (or that you can contrive - remember, strangers are just babysitters you haven't met yet). But remember, we don't wanna see your sexploits turning up on this page any time soon.

We'll keep the blog warm for you till you get back.

1 comment:

Trinity said...

I loves you. Abby said Oi about the babysitting lark. And as for sex I'm going wiv me mother....sex? that must have been last in 1973?