Sunday, October 17, 2004

Highlights of my Sunday

  1. Spending the morning at the swimming pool with R & O, and getting a good work-out playing piggy in the middle in the water (this will be a key part of P-Aerobics™ my all new concept in work-out and well-being for the busy parent (parent-aerobics geddit)).

  2. Spending the afternoon on the sofa reading the paper while R took O to ride his new bike round the park.

  3. Starting on the Francis Wheen book.

  4. Roast garlic, roast pumpkin, roast sweet potato, roast carrots, roast shallots, mmmmm.

  5. Rousing games of Pop Up Pirate and Manic Martians. I totally rool at Manic Martians, I won 3 games out of 3 wooo.

1 comment:

Trinity said...

hmmm there's rather a lot of 'rousing' games in your house lately. Better watch it my girl or you'll be visiting the local maternity prison.
Can we play rousing scrabble next week?