Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Still not getting it right

My eating is still in a deep dark bad place (hence no food logging). I can't even imagine having the motivation to get it back on track. I don't know what to do. I am at least keeping up the exercise - aquarobics again tonight.

In other news: I spent the morning in O's class, on their open day. It was good to see what they get up to. And I will be seeing a lot more of it, as I have volunteered to help out in class one morning a week.

Other other news: only 2 days till Trin visits woooooooooo!

2 comments:

Trinity said...

It's official. Clarrie is wonderful and I love her. And she WANTS me to visit yay!

M@rla said...

Sometimes I can remotivate myself with some sort of delicious, gourmet, expensive lo-cal food. Instead of canned tuna and carrot sticks. Something that's so yummy it can compete with the other stuff.

Are you sure you're allowed to teach children? Don't they have laws in Blighty? ;-)