Saturday, September 18, 2004

Saturday Log

This weekend is gonna be like last weekend ie not much computer time for me while R beavers away with his Grate Thorts. Plus I have to go shopping this afternoon. I don't like shopping much anyways, even less so when I have smallboy in tow and have to pay large sums of money for shoes for him grrr.

I'm trying to get back on track today, tho I feel like eating my way through everything bad I can find. Went for a walk this morning in spite of the rain. I don't know if this is good (keeping on track) or bad (punishing myself for being 'bad' yesterday). Ah well, just keep putting one foot in front of the other ...

Food

    breakfast: 2 weetabix with skimmed milk (it's still ick but I might get used to it), banana

    snack: apple & cheese

    lunch: chickenless burger, beans, angel delight, plums

    tea: tortellini (lots) w. pesto sauce

    snack: mueseli with s-s milk

    drinks: 1 mug coffee (no milk); 2 mug tea (s-s milk); 1 x 750 ml water; 1 x options; 2 glasses red wine


Exercise

    walking: morning mile




Daily Review
food ~ not so good ; fruit ~ 3; exercise ~ walking; water ~ 0.75 l; booze ~ 2 glasses wine


No comments: